Two years research contract in data science at the University of Cádiz
We seek a qualified candidate to join our team working on applied machine learning projects in Industry 4.0 within the project OPTIMALE (Optimization and Machine Learning: a two-way trip with applications), co-financed by FEDER and Junta de Andalucía.
The selected candidate has the option to enroll on a Doctorate Program at Universidad de Cádiz, using part of his work towards completion of a PhD. The contract has an initial duration of 2 years, but can be renewed up to completion of a PhD if sufficient progress is achieved.
Qualification: BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Fixed term contract up to 4 years, on a full time basis (35 hours/week)
- PhD fellowship in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- Join a leading international research group to work in a pioneer research project
- Collaboration with important national and international companies
- Nice and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary and equal opportunity employer
- Python libraries for data science & ML (pandas, numpy, seaborn, scikit-learn).
- Data crunching and exploratory data analysis.
- Visualization tools in python environments (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, bokeh, etc.).
- Deep Learning frameworks (torch, keras, tensorflow).
- Time series forecasting
- Optimization methods
- Big data ecosystems
- Cloud computing
Salary: 22700 Eur/year (before tax).
Expected start: Sep/Oct 2020.
Deadline: June 27th, 2020 (check the university official website link below for details)
How to apply:
- All information: https://personal.uca.es/convocatorias-de-capitulo-vi-2020/
- NEW – All details about the contract is available here (page 20): https://personal.uca.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/ANEXOS-1.pdf
- Project reference FEDER‐UCA18‐108393
- Contact us (david.gomezullate AT uca.es, bernabe.dorronsoro AT uca.es) for our support with your application
If you are interested, apply online and send us your CV